Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Squares

I am pleased with how this is beginning to take shape. So far I am not sure of the final quilt so until then I will make some more of these.

This is 10 rows of 10, you will see my iphone for a size comparison. I do like the scale and am pleased that I didn't go for 1 inch squares.

NOTE: this is all hand stitched not machine pieced..


When taking the photos I noticed that I had this one here on the camera - forgotten that I took it on our last weekend in March to Taggerty.

The morning mist was wonderful.


We have a very helpful little fellow at home ~ Alakazam is learning how to do the dishes, that is when he is not stalking Miss Tigga...


Thought that I would try a video....


Hope you all have a lovely week...


4 comments:

Andi said...

Love those squares!!
A whole quilt in these? Gorgeous!!

anhaga sae / lisa said...

Wow lovely! All those fabrics!

Mitts said...

Simon, the squares are so pretty and all hand pieced - oh my goodness very well done!
I so enjoyed the video of Alakazam learning to do the dishes - more videos please?

Cath said...

Oh you have the cutest pussy cat!