Friday, September 19, 2008

The Liberty fairy has visited...

What a blessing, to be visited by the Liberty fairy, there is more than enough here for me to back the Hexagon quilt that I am addicted to! In fact there should be enough to make some pillow-cases as well.. what a delightful combination it will be.

This was exactly what I was hoping to use! the warmth and scale of the fabric – not to mention the quality and feel... will be a perfect match for the rest of the project.

Thank you my Liberty fairy! I am totally gob-smacked!! and overwhelmed!!



:)

7 comments:

fi said...

um Simon...can you send the liberty fairy to my house when your finished?

Simon - aka Bloke said...

NOPE - I am keeping this fairy....

Cathy said...

I was wondering where this particular liberty went! I want that Liberty Fairy to come my way! This is one of my favourites. It should look fantastic on the back of your quilt

Anonymous said...

You're right. That'll look fantastic. You'll be sewing like a maniac now to get it finished!!

Louise said...

A little birdie told me that the liberty fairy was going to pay you a visit. Lucky, lucky you and how stunning and absolutely perfect for your hexagon work of art!

Anonymous said...

The liberty fairy is pleased you like it. A note to you all if you are good at the right time you never know what may come your way.

Bronwyn said...

Hey Matey! How's things?