Monday, December 15, 2008

Really - a post!!

Hello all....

I hope you have not given up on this space as I have been so busy with the rush to finish a Work project as well as settle into the new digs...

Well and truly settled in now and working on projects - even completed the XMAS quilt that I have been busy with - Photo to come later today as there will be enough light when I get home.


This was at the basting stage – was actually dark when I got home finally... so new photo tomorrow

Looking forward to the Christmas break - we are heading away with Leigh's new (to him) Caravan... so looking forward to having some photos of that to upload. Can you believe an old van (late 80s) that doesn't need new curtains - and the upholstery is in perfect condition - and only just a touch of Brown!!! Might have to make some new scatter cushions and a dedicated Quilt for the van...



Just a bit of a shame that the cushion classes are on week days... cough cough....

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

I love the muted purples in your quilt. The van looks super sweet! In great nic too! Some cushions and definitely a quilt is needed - you had to question that?