Sunday, February 1, 2009

Is this about Quilting or Caravaning?

It seams to be a good question, well actually I like to think it is about many things that I enjoy to do! It is summer after all and the height of Holidays and any excuse to get away from the city.

I promise that the next post will be some sewing projects ~ after all Hexigons are now on the 1oth row!! One more and I will put aside to make another by machine.


Walking home with supplies, the General store is a real gem we found some fantastic local olive oil...
These are some pics of our last weekend away ~ Australia Day weekend... what is does it mean to me to have a national day to celebrate our nation. Well it doesn't get much simpler than to head away and spend some time in the van with Leigh...


Both vans from a distance...
This year was a treat!! We were visited by a dear friend, one of the few who I have has known me since my very early teens. That is more time ago than I care to remember.!

We headed up to Taggerty together with Leigh and his family... Didn't do much except to relax and generally have fun in the outdoors.





We saw the Australia day Parade in Marysville on the way home ~ would like to say we planned it but alas it was really just chance. What a tremendous sense of community spirit they have...



No comments: